Oh hello! I’m so excited to have you here, and thank you for venturing into my little corner of the internet universe! Feel free to kick back and relax with your beverage of choice as I share with you a little slice of my quirky life. Presenting: ten (interesting) things you might not know about me!
1. I consider myself an empath. I can feel the energy and emotions of those around me (animals too) to a hyper sensitive level, it’s a blessing and a curse!
2. With that being said, I can be such a cry baby! Some might say that it’s a sign of weakness, I would have to agree to disagree. After 30 years of being alive on this planet, I’ve learned to embrace my cry baby status. This guy agrees with me.
3. I hate the taste of cheese (with the only exception being cheese on pizza).
4. My favorite food of all time has got to be chicken. I can eat chicken all day everyday, cooked in any and every way!
5. I am totally OCD when it comes to even [amount of] numbers, especially if it deals with money. I like a clean, crisp full number without any odd change or decimals at the end…if that makes any sense!
6. Contrary to popular beliefs, I am pretty terrible at math. In high school geometry class I got an A- in geometry (not too shabby if I do say so myself). It led me to be placed in honors algebra 2, where I got a C-. This clearly shows which side of the brain I am more efficient in (the creative side).
7. I have an intense phobia of flowers, especially big ones, notably sunflowers. Odd I know. I’m also not very fond of hibiscuses, tulips or orchids, amongst too many other exotic looking plants, they seriously creep me out. Sorry Mom! (She’s obsessed with orchids) I have not been able to shake that fear, it’s very real. *shudders*
8. You can take the girl out of Boston, but you can’t take Boston out of the girl.
9. I joined the U.S. Army when I was 25. I got out after a brief three months into basic training due to personal/medical reasons. But that’s another story for a different time.
10. I can’t stand the sound of gum chewing/smacking, knuckle cracking, or tune whistling…my biggest pet peeves!
Well that’s all I have for now, I hope you enjoyed reading them!
Until next time, toodles!